you use its digital products.
The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to
enable certain functions on our digital products.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use our products and to present timely, relevant
information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver
improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise our products for you.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer. It enables our websites to identify your
computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content,
options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many
people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve our products.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our products. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a
different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will
find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you
choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our products function. Some pages and services may become
unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line
with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and
electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our products may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside our products. If you provide information to a website
to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.