when you use its digital products.
- If you have any question about this policy, please email email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data:
- The data that you provide when using our digital products: for instance if you setup a form using one of our applications, we store the form details.
- Basic subscriber information: your email address and, depending on how you purchase a subscription your billing address and payment details
(we use Stripe to store your payment details, we do not store them ourselves).
Why do we collect this information?
We collect the minimum amount of data required to
- ensure the functioning of our applications
- notify you about functionality changes that would impact your experience with our applications
Do we share your information?
No, never (unless required by the law).
Your information is stored securely and we have implemented strong security safeguards
to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access.
Our products may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside our products. If you provide information to a website
to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.